Questionnaire & Survey Authoring Tool
The PatientLogix™ Media Studio Questionnaire & Survey Authoring Tool
can be configured to administer and securely deliver Patient Satisfaction Surveys (PSS) to patients through a hospital in-room Telephone or Cell Phone,
in-room TV or through a hospital wireless network utilizing a Tablet storing the data in a SQL database to be called upon for reporting purposes.
As this powerful Questionnaire & Survey Authoring Tool is Cloud based it enables and empowers hospital personnel to create their own customized health education video follow-up questionnaires to measure health education comprehension and surveys on patient satisfaction, or any other type and survey from any location within or outside their facilities. Based on the PatientLogix™ subscription rights acquired by the healthcare facility the follow-up questionnaires and surveys can be distributed in a general broadcast, on a prescriptive basis catered to a specific patient, catered to a specific group of patient types or catered to specific hospital wards.
The health education Authoring Tool’s user friendly drag and drop GUI interface provides an intuitive environment that simplifies the management of the media and enables easy and efficient browsing and assigning of the health education media content. Based on the PatientLogix™ subscription rights acquired by the healthcare facility the assignment of the health education media can be processed individually or by groups, with or without follow-up questionnaires in the On-Demand or Schedule Guides or Prescriptively catered to a specific patient, to a specific group of patient types or to specific hospital wards.
Some Highlighted Features
• Create New - An easy way to quickly create a new survey.
• View Details - View your survey in read-only mode.
• Edit - Design your survey by adding pages, questions, conditions.
• Translate - Translate all survey resources: title, description, pages, questions & choices.
• Preview - Take a look on how your survey will be displayed.
• Publish - When your survey is ready you must publish it in order to collect responses.
• Analyze - See survey responses and reports.
• Duplicate - Create a survey copy by duplicating an existing survey.